Add Speed. Add Volume. Train through Injury. Recover. Adding the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill to your training or rehabilitation program “unweights” you and allows you to exercise between 20 and 100 percent of your body weight. Reduce the impact on your legs and body even with faster cadence and higher stride turnover. It’s like running or walking 50 pounds lighter!
Train and rehab like a professional athlete at Body Mechanics Physical Therapy.
- Keep your mileage up while recovering from an injury or race
- Train your muscles for quickness and higher cadence without pounding
- Use for recovery runs or 1–3 times a week as part of your regular training program
- Use as a methodical progression to return to running after a layoff
- Use as a starting point for exercise as part of a weight loss program
Take a test run or walk. Call us to reserve your free 20 minute AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill trial.